CEO and Partner
Areas of expertise
- 7 years in consulting / Advisor to Off Grid Start – Ups in various countries in East- and West Africa / Advisor / Consultant to GOGLA
- 15 years leading positions in Lighting- and Automotive OEM industry (SVP). 8 years international management assignments in Slovakia and Italy. CFO foreign subsidiaries and factories, CFO large Global Business Units.
- Experienced in development aid in Africa with professional financial network.
- 3 years Director and CFO Solar Connect eG – Off Grid Business with focus in Africa
- Lecturer at Ludwig Maximilian University Munich for Theory of Science and Practical Research Design
Industries: Consumer Goods, Off Grid Lighting, Automotive OEM
Selected engagement experience
- Multiple Investment and feasibility studies for new products and partners (production and distribution)
- Global Footprint – global production and location concept, transfer production to and set up factories in East European countries, emerging markets and developing countries
- Multiple due diligence projects for start-ups in East and West Africa with focus on Kenya, Uganda, Mozambique, Senegal and Sierra Leone
- Business Planning, financial advisory for Off Grid Start- Ups in Africa (mainly Kenya and Uganda)
Majored in economics and business management Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Philosophicum Munich School of Philosophy
German (native), English (business fluent), Italian (business fluent)